MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE / TELLER
At Green Mountain Credit Union, we believe in making financial services accessible to all. The most important step in the process is having friendly, knowledgeable front-end staff. That’s why we are seeking a highly motivated and reliable candidate to join our team as a Member Service Representative in South Burlington.
As a Member Service Representative, you are responsible for efficiently processing transactions and interacting with our members on a daily basis. Excellent customer service, organizational, and time management skills are strong qualifications for this position. As the face of the organization, your ability to create a welcoming environment is truly the most important aspect in serving our members and supporting GMCU’s growth as an organization.
This position is an excellent foundation for anyone interested in pursuing a career in the financial industry. We support professional growth within our team, and value allowing staff members space to pursue interests and strengths to achieve their personal goals in the workplace.
- Health insurance, including vision and dental
- Paid sick time and vacation time
- 4-day work week available
- Health and disability insurance
- Professional growth opportunities
- Processing transactions
- Building strong relationships with Credit Union members
- Answering phone calls
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Answering members’ questions about financial services
- Collaborating with and supporting the GMCU team
- Business casual dress
- High school or equivalent
- Cash handling
- Customer service
- Previous banking experience is an asset
Submit your resume to Info@greenmountaincu.com