Certificate of Deposit Rates
Mountains Above the Rest!
18 Months 4.00%
24 Months 3.00%
36 Months 2.50%
nEW MONEY ONLY
APY* Annual Percentage Rate
People Helping People
GMCU Continues To Improve Our Members Security
We are updating minimum password settings, effective July 25, 2022.
- The password setting will be set to a length of 10, and a character variety setting of 3.
- The character variety setting will mean that members need to have 1 character from at least 3 of the following categories:
- Special characters.
These new settings will apply only to newly changed passwords. This will NOT force you to change your password, even if your current password does not meet these new requirements.
Energy Efficiency Loans
Did you know you could upgrade your home with energy efficient improvements, appliances or other projects such as insulation, a new furnace or solar panels? Apply with our online loan application, by phone, or in person at any of our Branches.
Vermont COVID Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program
– Grant up to 12 months missed mortgage payments
– For eligible VT homeowners affected by COVID-19
– Available even if already in forbearance or deferment
Contact us to become a Member Today!
Reach out to us with questions, to join, or if you’re an existing member with a service request.
Call-24: #802.264.6917 / 877.232.4628
Call-24 & Home Banking available 24×7
To report Fraud or a lost or stolen Debit Card:
To activate your new VISA Card:
CPS Card Activation # 800.631.3197
To report a lost or stolen VISA Card Call: # 888.297.3416
To report Fraud on your VISA Credit Card Call: #800.237.8990
VISA Transaction Assistance Line
Toll Free: 800.547.3240
You will be asked to confirm your identity by verifying Cardholder name, last 4 of SSN, DOB, and a transaction from last 7 days of transaction history.