- All your login information is the same as it was with the old layout. To enter your login Info, click on the lines below Username and Password. The area will turn blue, then you will be able to enter your information.
- When you login, you will arrive on the home page. From here you will be able to see summaries of each suffix associated with your member number. Each suffix will be represented as a tile. Each summary will list the balance and available balance. On other suffixes such as loans, the payment date, payment amount, and interest rate will be listed.
- For more detailed information on individual suffixes, click on the 3 vertical dots located in the top right corner of that suffixes tile. This will present you with a menu of options.
- One of those options will be to view Suffix History. Another way to view suffix history is by clicking on the suffix title or number.
- To access the Main Menu, click on the three horizontal lines on the top left side of the screen.
- From this menu you have access to Account Summaries, Transfers, Year to Date account information, Outstanding Non-Sufficient Funds info, a list of Holds, Pledges, Pending ACH’s for your account, and all Statements + Documents
- You also can access Bill Pay via the Main Menu
- Suffix History is broken down by month. To view previous months, click the arrows surrounding the current month. This will be listed at the top of the page.
- For further detail on individual transactions, simply click on the transaction. An info box will appear.
- To view a deposited check, simply click on the check icon on the transaction detail.
Make A Transfer
- The green bar on the top of the page is the quick menu. From there you can click Transfer in order to get to the Transfer page. You can also click Transfer on the Main Menu.
- Once on the transfer Page, fill out all the info. For further detail refer to the photo below
** You can leave the descriptions blank. If you choose to leave them black the transaction will list as “From Account#-Suffix” and “To Account#-Suffix”. Fill in the description if you wish the transaction to be labeled something else.
Access Bill Pay
- To access Bill Pay, open the Main Menu.
- The link is under the Services section
View Alternate Accounts
- If you have more than one account with us AND they are linked in online banking, you can access your other accounts by clicking on the top right side of the quick menu, where your name and account number will be. The following drop down menu will appear.
- Click the account you wish to view.